Girls and Guys, would you date someone who's suffering from a life threatening disease?

And he/she have like... Only 6 months left. But, he/she is extremely beautiful and has a very sweet personality..
Be honest, please:)

Give reason..

Most Helpful Guy

• If I liked her I would, it would be an honour to love her to her death.

What Guys Said 5

• Define date? Do you mean hanging out or attempt a relationship with them?

• Relationship. But friendship is important.. And beautiful.

• Being the best friend this person could ask for would be easy. The concept of a relationship would really be hard. Not to sound crass but it would be like setting mysef up ( knowingly ) for self destruct mode. I have experienced to slow passing of a loved one wanting more than anything to help them but you can't ( that hurts more than you can imagine ) . Is love possable with this person? Sure it is if the chemistry is there.

• I don't think the disease would be a deciding factor
    my decision is based on the character of the person

• Still, if you liked that person, and they had this disease, w

• Would you have date them?

• Definitely
      since our days together are numbered we would live life to the fullest which is delightful to think about

• Done that... :-/

• Yes I would

• No I would not.

What Girls Said 2

• Why not? If I like him and that makes him happy then...

• Yes, and it would make me treasure every moment with him (her). I think I'd feel really honoured to share that time with them.