Girls, do you prefer shy, passive, quiet guys or loud, extroverted, animated type of guy? From your experience which make better long term boyfriends?

9

Most Helpful Girl

• I like friendly dudes. Animated sounds nice.

What Girls Said 8

• extrovert, that is just cause I like guys more similar to me.
    nothing wrong with inroverts, there are girls that like that
    I think it's just that extroverts are more likely to iniciate things unlike introverts, and most girls want guys to approach.
    If you approach a girl that likes you, most of them won't mind you're introvert, it's just important that you approached

• Hmm I would like to have a bit of both. But I am easygoing, adventorous, spontaneous, goofy girl so I would need a guy thats a bit outgoing. Just not extremely outgoing. But the longest relationship I had was with the animated guy.

• I've dated both, but the current guy I've been with for a while can be hyper and an extrovert. I just want someone that can be themselves around me, if they're quiet in public but silly and loud in private, then that's fine.

• I have liked both types of guys but the type that is more often than not drawn to me is the shy and passive type. I am somewhat shy myself and not talkative with people I don't know that well but in my friend group I'm really outgoing. I usually attract guys that are like that as well. So, I guess my preference is the shy and passive type, but only because that's where I have most experience, and who I am most like.

• I like extroverted guys, and by extroverted I mean outgoing and not cocky. I personally like someone who is outgoing and has fun and is funny and talks. Quiet is not really my type

• Girls usually prefer guys to be them selfs but confident and not afraid to show emotions also no matter what there friends say you must be a gentleman and nice to girls wich really attracts them because the more your different the more you stand out and be attractive

• I like a guy who is confident, reserved in public, but isn't afraid to show PDA. I basically want a gentlemen in the streets but a big sexual freak in the sheets.

• quiet, because half the time when he does say something it is worth listening to. have to be confident though or i would feel guilty for making him feel shy all the time.