Is my girlfriend uninterested in me?

I feel like i really like this girl, she is so beautiful on the inside and on the outside. She is so kind and caring. But sometimes i think that she is not interested in our relationship. Sometimes i try to plan a date or some other evert with her but she seems to rather be doing something else with someone else. And sometimes when we are together she would rather be on her phone messaging someone else rather then having a conversation with me. It really herts me sometimes when i think she is not interested in me. It makes me feel like i'm not doing enough to please her, and am not good enough for her.
Is my girlfriend not interested in our relationship? If so what can i do about it?

• Yeah it sounds like she is not interested in your relationship.
  • It sounds like she is just a little distracted, but that does not mean she is not interested.
  • See results.

Most Helpful Girl

• It sounds like to me that she would "Rather" be 'Doing something else with someone else" and even more... Phone messaging someone else rather than having a conversation with me...
    Forget her here, dear. She is not worth your time of day. If she is this Busy beaver Now and doesn't seem to be giving you her full attention, the time of day even, then time to put her on your own pay no mind list tomorrow.
    Good luck. xx

• I really don't want to leave her. I want to see if i can do something to regain her interest.

• Thanks for saying i'm a sweet guy who deserves better.
      Okay i'll talk to her. And if that does not work i will act uninterested to see if she cares enough about me to come to me.

• Oh, so welcome, I can see how hard you are trying which is telling me that She is the juiciest apple right now but Now the hands have to change in this hand basket.. if it doesn't work, then you know it is still young yet in the year to move on... slowly. xxoo

What Girls Said 2

• Listen, it seems like you're doing a lot for her by planning things and wanting to spend time with her, but she doesn't appreciate it. How long has this been going on? Maybe she has a lot going on, or a lot on her mind, who knows. But you need to be upfront with her and ask her what's going on. Ask her if she's lost interest and if she has, move on. Find someone who WILL appreciate your efforts and where the love is mutual.

• If she would not be interested she would not be around you. We girls need a bit of space. We need girls advice from each other. Maybe that is what she is doing being a good friend.

• Yeah that might be true. Should i just give her more space and not bother her then.

What Guys Said 4

• It doesn't sound good from my point of view. Maybe you should try talking to her about it yourself. While it may seem hard to do at first it will only help in the future and if she does say she's losing interest, forget about her and move on as you seem to be trying very hard to make her happy. For all you know you may just be thinking too much about it but asking her is the only way to truly know..

• Okay i'll do that. Thanks.

• Move on. She ain't worth it.

She's just the typical girl who will always be a child.

• She probably isn't interested, sorry brother. :/

• It sounds like she's mentally checking out of the relationship. You can try having a chat with her to see if anything is wrong that you can correct, but I don't think she's going to tell you in plain English what's really going on. Every time that has happened to me, the woman ended the relationship shortly afterwards.

• I can't think of what i did wrong though. I hope she does not leave me.

• Three months.

• That's not very long; anything can change during that timeframe. Like I said, you can try talking to her, but I don't think she'll give you a straight answer as to what's really affecting her behavior.