Girls, if you found out the guy you're dating is dating a middle aged woman with kids, how much of a turn off would that be? How would you react?

Besides pissed and shocked, i was pretty grossed out by it.

5

Most Helpful Girl

• The fact that he's dating a middle-aged woman with kids wouldn't gross me out. What grosses me out is the deception

• Good point. I have nothing against age gap relationships. I mean, i once dated a guy 30 yo my senior. Was't really love tho, just infatuation. But anyhow, it's first and forost the hiding and i think the unconventional character of the relationship just adds to the shock effect.

• I break up with him. He's in another relationship

• I actually feel bad for the woman. She seems like a genuinely nice person. thanks for commenting.

What Girls Said 4

• I judge guys by the women they date. So unless she was Halle berry badd I'd wonder wtf his intentions with her were. It would be a turn off

• Im wondering about that too. She looks charming, but she's not the most attractive woman ou there. I think it's her finanvial stability that drove him towards her. Im nowhere near a stable life, and like a lot of young people, still fighting my demons. She's way past that stage. The guy must have severe mommy issues. To me, he lacks the manliness to be the 'stronger' person in the relationship. But maybe that's my narrow view on gender roles speaking.

• COMPLETELY turned off. I would be hurt and I would definitely go to that other woman and tell her what's been happening. I wouldn't want her to spend any more time with that sleaze.

I wouldn't be grossed out though.

• Im crazy about this guy and when i found out, i felt like he ripped my heart out. What i dont understand is that a week ago he acted all hot with me, and now he's ignoring my texts and showing off his relationship on facebook. You'd think he would want to hide it for me, but no, he seems proud of her. Somehow i think he's doing it to upset me, to make me jealous and to feel powerful. It worked, im completely devastated, and had to take tranquilizers just to deal with this shit... Men can be heartless pieces of shit.

• I only hear here that the guy I'm dating it dating someone else
    That is only relevant information I need to dump him

• Agreed, it's just not acceptable!

• The lie would upset me more than anything. I would no longer date that person.

• Yeah, i could just sense he was trouble. Now i know why. thanks.