Girls, If i'm brown is it ok if I hate brown girls but sometimes get jealous if I see them with white guys?

One of the main reason i like white girls is to show brown girls how inferior they are what should i do to get over this?

i even get jealous when i see a brown girl who is with a good looking brown guy !! sometimes i think about if i get a brown girl i might want to hurt her ! because for what all of them have done to me

15

Most Helpful Girl

• u got issues dude.

• how? white girls are wayy prettier, brown girls show off on us because they get white guys but one of my cousin is with a white girl an i know one day i will get one also

• i said shut up.

• White girls are way prettier, really? Don't make me laugh. All women are pretty. You sound like you have issues or need help

What Girls Said 14

• No. You cannot hate something and yet not like it when someone else likes that something. Make up your damn mind.

• No. That sounds like a double standard.

1) There is no reason to "hate" a race of girls. You don't "prefer" them? Fine.

2) I'm sure some of them are with white guys to show brown guys how "inferior" you are to them.

3) What you need to do is get over your bigoted thoughts and allow people to date whoever they want.

• Learn to be proud of your culture and heritage. At least you're able to acknowledge that your thinking is wrong. This is a good first step. I'd suggest counselling to work on your self-perception but I'm not sure that would be helpful or possible in this case.

• Stop being an idiot.

• Wth? You hate someone just cause their skin is dark/brown? Woah, that's messed up.

You can date outside your race but you don't like it when they date white guys?

Well, you are hypocrite... SMH

• Well you would hate me. All I have ever dated Is white men. I don't discriminate but im more into them than anything

• You are simply disgusting!
    I'm a women colour and don't like nor dislike men/women because of their skin colour! White men ar sexy as hell to me as are black men and all kind of men
    so you better get some help cuz you are a sick ignorant tiny human being! Goodbye!

• Date who you want but don't put down girls because of their skin color you sound like you hate the fact that your brown lol

I'm brown and I think I'm beautiful as fuck

• i sometimes hate that i'm brown an it's nice u feel that way, i'm sure u'll get a good guy white/brown/black u'll get a guy who's gonna be fun an try his best to never make u have a down moment

• Please seek help. by the way I hope your mom knows you think she's inferior and ugly and all of the rest of your female relatives too.

• This is literally spit out water worthy. This can't be a serious post 😂

• u girls show off on us cuz u get white guys so idc i would date a brown girl who is not a "oh i like justin beiber oh this oh that white boy is cute " blah blah

• well thats your preference , maybe if some black men stepped up to the plate & wasn't with all these games, then you'd have a "brown girl"...

• No one is inferior 😑

• Seek therapy.

• I don't know what to say. But um well... you just need to let that feeling go. But at the end of the day whether you feel that way or not life will continue on.