How to be ok with being alone forever?

No girl ever has or ever will want me. I'm not blaming them, I do not hate women, I just have nothing that girls want in a relationship partner. I know I'll never get to be in love with another person, (or at least, have them love me, I know what loving someone's like...), and I need to know how to accept reality and become content with my life? As is, I'm miserable. I really want to be with someone, to spend our lives together and all that sappy jazz, but I've got nothing to offer a girl. How do I stop caring about never being with someone?

Most Helpful Guy

• Ok so I'm in the same boat your in kinda. Only difference is I chose to be alone forever because I only want this one girl I met 8 months ago. And she's the first girl I fell In love with. But listen I tell myself that I want die alone becasue there's a chance I may not be with her and she has a bf. Now I know that she has feelings for me but she loves him and you just can't up and leave someone you lie. Right so I told myself to wait for her. Because she claims they will brake up soon but if not then I'll be heart broken because u can't have her. And I made my mind up that if I can't have her than I'll never love agin. Now the crazy thing is I have a ton of femles flirting with me so u would think hey this guy is living the good life. Well like I said I only want her she perfection to me. And I've always been the type of guy who never settled for less than what he wants. But anyway I'm trying to convince myself that I want to die alone so because there's a big chance I may not get this girl so I wanna be prepared if the day comes that I find out I'll never be with her. Also I have trust issues so I'm a loner at heart. I never been much of a people person so having friends is a no for me. I mean I can make friends so easily but I choose not to. But what I'm trying to tell ou is just like me you have a choice. And if you want someone than go find that someone. No it's not gonna be easy but go find them. Because even if you get rejection is part of the game so don't fear it. You just have to keep trying. Trust me there someone out her for everybody you just gotta find them. But while you are looking take up hobbies to keep your mind off of the fact that you have no one rigth now. And remember always carry your self with confidence and have a kinda I don't need you attitude. Because no one wants a needy person. So don't give up try online dating or something. But if you don't give up I promise you will find someone you just have to keep trying until you win

What Girls Said 3

• Just smile by yourself and laugh by yourself! Think how amazing you are and etc .

• Wouldn't that be rather self-absorbed?

• me and you should be friend!

• This guy

• everyone has something to offer. Right from the beginning you have your companionship to offer.

• Don't be such a downer. You'll find someone, just be positive.

What Guys Said 6

• then if that's the case... find some hobby dude... and focus on it 2 make yerself happy...:-)

• you are going to be alone because you are a twat. if you want a woman they are out there. There are a ton of women who feel like you do. Find her, you can do it.

• Whenever I see an attractive girl, I get upset because I know she wouldn't want me.

Yes, it's pathetic, I understand that I am a twat. But is there a way to just accept it and not care?

• I guess it's worth a shot. I'm not a troll though, if I was, I'm doing a pretty poor job.

• Try a site like Match. You might have better luck there.

• What a load of crap. There's a girl out there for everyone and you are being way too dramatic about it all. You're still young, there is absolutely no reason to give up.

• Invent a board game and make bank

• Never go outside.

• Lol, I suppose that's a pretty good plan.

• Just numb yourself. That's what I do.

• Just block it out basically?

• What do you think?

• That you still feel pretty poorly from time to time