At what number would you consider a 20 y/o girl seriously slutty?

Like how many guys she's had sex with.

• 1-5
  • 5-10
  • 10-20
  • 20-30
  • 30+
  • 50+
  • Other

Most Helpful Girl

• People need to stop slut shaming. It's 2015. A guy can apparently have sex all he wants and get encouraged by his friends and found "sexy" while girls are degraded and called whores. Sleeping with other people doesn't make a slut, sluts don't exist, only to people who take other's business personally for whatever damn reason.

What Guys Said 22

• It's gonna vary from person to person.

I personally don't look at number but by how the situations occur. If I feel she's acting carelessly I may think slut. Like simply having slept with 2 guys may have me thinking "slut" if that other guy was a guy she cheated on her boyfriend with. Yet at the same time I wouldn't care if she had slept with 10 guys if she used protection and didn't involve game playing. I may think she's being risky, but it's her life still.

• It's not really about the number. It's about how you treat sex. Somebody who has had ten boyfriends between 16 and 30 could have slept with ten different guys and still demonstrate that she sees sex as something to be shared between people who have a romantic emotional connection. On the other hand, a girl who has sex with ten different guys in a month because it makes her feel good about herself shows she values sex quite differently.

In any case, there's no need to berate somebody for their choice. It *is* their choice, and really it has nothing to do with you until you're confronted with the choice to be with her or not.

• what would i consider? im gonna say none.

• For me slutty is an attitude towards sex and relationships and not a number. If you have the right life style and attitude I technically do not care how high your number gets. Its the girls that cheat or pretend to care about the relationship aspects then go through guys every two weeks that I consider slutty. Those ones with the really bitchy attitude who have to defend why they slept with another man or broke up with a guy to sleep with someone else. The same applies to men.

• I don't know about slutty but five is getting up there for me. But consider what ever number it takes to make a girl slutty also makes a guy slutty.

• I never call a girl a slut soo other...

• Why does that even matter? I would never judge a girl or call someone slutty; they are free to do whatever they want with their life.

• At none. I believe there is nothing wrong with a girl being promiscuous.

• I don't consider women as harlots, they're just trying to make money to feed themselves.

The humans of today are so corrupt, life probably sucks for women like those.
    But if they did it because it was fun I would for sure call them a harlot.

• Numbers don't matter. I feel that term only fits a few things like if you choose to get into a relationship and cheat all the time or catch a disease and intentionally spread it to people without telling them that you have it.

• If it was against her will or she was married I would in no way consider her a slut.

• More than five begins to bother me.

• Post 69...

• Anything over 15

• I'm no one to judge and label a person based on their choice ☺

• any number if she hasn't slept with me

• It depends what you mean by "slutty". If you just mean that she's promiscuous maybe more than 10.

But I really don't care, it's not a problem for me if a girls had numerous sexual partners - provided she's not infected.

• I don't care how many guys had sex with you, But if you want to keep a relationship with me. You better only be my slut. But I would never care the number, Just wanna be with you. Even you had sex with over 100, You still a good girl for me. That's your choice, I don't mind.

• I voted for option B... that is too much... and anything beyond that is disgusting for me

• Anything over 10

• Anything over 300 in a 2 month period is a bit too slutty for me.

• 272

Any more than that, and she's just disgusting

What Girls Said 10

• The number doesn't exist !

cdn1.tnwcdn.com/.../vQbMWL.gif

• It depends, for me, if people have a relationship of not. If you've been with 50 guys, but you've been exclusive with all of them, then I don't consider you a slut. Something is definitely wrong though if you've dated that many men and NONE of them worked out... bahahaha.

I would have to say over 5 casual trysts.

• This is a ridicle question.

• I don't pit labels on people but over 10 sounds kinda too many for me..

• There's no such thing as a slut. Just women who are free to express their sexuality.

• I wouldn't consider her a slut, no matter how many people she's had sex with.

• @sobg71124 Just because a word has always been used doesn't make it acceptable. Derogatory words are meant to hurt, not help.

• By that type of reasoning, we should cut other terminology out of our vocabulary. It might "hurt someone" to call him: a liar, a cheat, unfaithful, low class, or dirty. A "slut" or one who is promiscuous, is no different, than other such term. It has a meaning and an appropriate connotation.

• I don't consider anyone slutty

• Oh my god, who the fuck cares. Be you, do as you want, I don't even get why sexual history needs to be shared if you are perfectly healthy and no STDs. That's being too open. Makes no sense.

• by 20 i had 30 dicks under my belt

• lol we're all just toys to you is that it >:( ?
      ;P

• a few come to mind while i think about it. We just hide it, id never tell my bf

• Man I'm happy with my virginity but I admit these high numbers sometimes makes me feel like I'm missing out -_-... As long as I get a good girl someday I'll be satisfied... I don't need 30 pussies under my belt...

• Fifty or more