Why does she always bring her female friend to hang with us?

I like this girl a lot and she likes me I believe. But its annoying. Whenever I ask to hang out with her doing whatever(go to beach, movies, the mall, watch a movie), she always brings along a mutual female friend or just another random girl female friend of hers. It's like I know she knows I want it just to be the two of us, but she always brings a third wheel girl. What's up with that?

Most Helpful Guy

• What's up is that she doesn't plan on kissing, making out or other whoopee.

She likes your companionship and friendship, but she's not interested in romance. A girl who wants to date you also wants to be alone with you.

Sorry.

In the future, you can avoid this kind of dilemma by 1) asking for a DATE; and b) behaving like a boyfriend. By a DATE, I mean that you a) pick her up at her place; b) escort her to an event or activity -- hanging out is specifically excluded; c) make a move to get physical with her by the second date; d) don't settle for platonic friendship when you want something different.

What Girls Said 2

• it could be a parent thing too. I know my dad doesn't like me "just hanging out with a guy" by myself really. he's really over protective, but sometimes if I don't get a friend to go, then I can't go. so it could be that. or since you aren't dating yet, she doesn't want people to assume things if they see just you two together. make sense?

• she probably isn't interested in you the way you think she is. she does't want to give you a reason to make a move.

What Guys Said 1

• Since you're not dating, she could bring friends, family, a soccer team.

You want her alone, make a date, allow no company. If she likes you, she'll get it.