Guys, girlfriend sleeping?

What is your favorite way for your gf to fall asleep in your arms besides having sex? Why?

6

Most Helpful Guy

• Her being on top of me
    Her head on my chest and curled up
    I like petite girls and am a bit more on muscular side soo I have the size and it'll be fine I mean have slet that way
    Right now i'm single though...😔

What Guys Said 5

• My ex was the athletic type; a lot of muscle but had since leaving school, gained a few pounds. I didn't mind the weight, actually loved it. She was stull built like a brick $%&+ house to me. She had very thick, very strong legs.

When we were still dating, my favorite way for her to fall asleep was with her head near my shoulder (facing me) and one of her legs thrown across me. I know it must sound odd but, the weight of just one of her (as I stated very thick and muscular) legs lying across mine was one of the single most comforting feelings I've ever known. That and even her morning breath smelled like heaven to me... miss her.

• with her curled up and hear head either on my chest or on my shoulder :)

• Besides sex? Do you mean other than sex? That's a pretty alien concept. Er... watching a horror movie maybe?

• use sleeping pills, like in seinfeld.

• Actually I want her to spoon me😂