Guys, what do I need to do?

I've been on and off with this guy for the past 2 years... long distance, I've dated him 3 times... all times crash and burn. I still really love him, I never want to lose him. But today I got news that his mum had been looking through his messages... and he told me he's being forced to stop talking to me. I want to die... he's the only person that i can talk to about my depression and my problems and he always makes me feel better... but I have a feeling im never going to talk to him again because of his mum. What should I do? Keep trying to talk to him or try to move on and get depressed? Opinions?

9

Most Helpful Guy

• Long distance = deal-breaker
    On and off = deal-breaker
    Crash and burn = deal-breaker
    Old lady doesn't like you = deal-breaker

Cut your losses and move on. Yes, it will hurt for a while, but you'll recover and start dating guys who are more compatible with you. You'll wonder why you wasted so much time on a relationship that went nowhere.

What Guys Said 8

• I'm in a similar situation of having someone close to me move andkeeping in touch long distance. We've dated but it didn't really work out, but we remain good friends. You should try to figure out why he can't talk to you anymore, and probably just remain friends.

• dammit... those moms...

is he an adult?

• You're young, you'll find someone that will also appreciate you for who you are. If he really care about you, he wouldn't be bothered with his mom's disapproval of your relationship. In any case, I'm sure that there are other guys out there for ya.

• You're cute and as much as you like him, he's just one guy among millions.

I can assure you that you can find someone you like even more.

• Make an email acc and chat over email. (That's hard for parents to guess above the obvious)

• 16 and already going though problems...

• im only one year older than you

• Is he your boyfriend, or your therapist -_-