How to talk to a lady on a Internet site what are good conversation starters after the initial 'hey how you doing'?

Most Helpful Girl

• By not asking her sexual things is a good start. I prefer "hey how are you doing?" much better than how you wrote it because, maybe I am the only person nowadays who is like this, but I associate the way people type to their intellectual capabilities. Anyway, moving on. This hasn't really happened before on gag, but if someone messaged me with the intention of actually getting to know me that would be great! Like, asking me what my favourite things are, my aspirations, about my family and everyday life. I just don't like it when people ask me my name or where I live because I don't think you should deal that out to strangers... or if they ask me questions that are covered in my profile... like my age. It just says you are unobservant or too lazy to check yourself.

What Girls Said 1

What Guys Said 2

• ask her wot r her favorite genre of muic, or video-games basically... or wot she's doin in her spare time

• Definitely a dickpick to start. Works 60% of the time, every time