Girls, so I asked a girl out she said yes but didn't tell me when where or if she was busy. is she just not interested anymore?

I asked her out we agreed on a restaurant but I accidentally waited until the day of to ask her which location and what time. I left this up to her so I assumed she would text me when she decided. The day comes and I ask her what time and which location. That was yesterday and still no response. Was she just busy or is she just not interested? We met online should I text her or just move on? I don't want to be a bother.

4

Most Helpful Girl

• No. Most girls want a man to take charge. The ball is in your court still. DOn't let her choose. Make reservations and find the time when she is free

• I thought I was being courteous by letting her choose what she wanted to eat. Also I let her pick the place and time so it would be convenient for her. Is it not seen that way?

• Girls find it adorable when a guy plans the whole date. Take charge

• Oh ok I thought she'd like a choice but I guess I can do that.

What Girls Said 3

• Nope... you should have made the arrangements, girls love a boy who knows what he's doing and what he wants... try text her and say " hey , I'm sorry about the last time, wanna meet up sometime?, I'll make it up to you?:)" that will make her excited to see you and will definitely know your interested if your trying again:) wish you luck:)

• You should have said something like "Hey do you want to go out this weekend to see a movie or get dinner?" Then if she says yes then you can say okay I will see you like 8 or something. Don't ever let the woman chose.

• I asked if she wanted to get coffee then let her pick the location. She had Said yes then never responded.

• You need to make the plans. Sorry, guys are the ones who need to make the plans and ask girls out because guys usually dont want relationships and just want to use the girl for sex so the girl has to be cautious and you have to prove to her that you actually really like her as gf material

• I asked her out for coffee and since we met online I thought she'd feel more comfortable if she picked the Starbucks. She only picked the location and I asked what times she was free.