Girls, how can a guy stand out in online dating?

I'm much more interesting in person. How do I communicate that online? Also if I'm not good at online or texting conversation can going to phone calls too soon be a problem? I just prefer voice over text.

4

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 3

• When you say 'I'm much more interesting in person' - think about what is it that makes you more interesting in person? Then try to convey that in your online dating profile/conversations.

I'd say most people would want to at least text for a little while before a phone call - as it's kind of a step up. But I'd say maybe you could suggest a phone call as almost a 'pre date' within 1/2 weeks of chatting :)

• What I mean is I tend to be better at a conversation in person. Online or texting I draw a blank. In person I just think it's easier. You know more to talk about face to Face depending on where you are. Anyway thanks I just find it difficult to talk about myself. Your advice helps 😊

• Talk about your hobbies also include as many photos as you can, girls get weirded out if they only see two or three

• When their not looking for a girl that will send them nudes or talk dirty with them.