What does it feel like to kiss someone?

Most Helpful Girl

• depends if there a good kisser, a bad kisser is just slobbery or they don't move their lips at all and its really weird. a good kisser is gentle and your lips just fit together really nicely and its actually enjoyable

What Guys Said 2

• I have wondered this a lot too, since I've never kissed someone. I imagine it would would be pretty great though

• I kissed a girl once it was fantastic!

What Girls Said 3

• If you like them and they are good at it. It feels electric. If you don't like them or they are awful it feels gross and the only thing you want is for it to stop.

• Its like... eh

• Awkward. Your teeth bump together. You're worried about dried lips and bad breathe. Whether or not he can feel the hair on your upper lip.
    Wondering if your face smells. Hoping he doesn't open his eyes while you're kissing. Having a strange rhythm because he kisses one way and you're going another

• The hair on upper lip thing is a thought that has literally never occured to me and it's definitely not on my mind at all when kissing. Other than that this is a pretty accurate description!