Why do I have a thing for crazy girls? (I fell for some crazy girl last night). Should I stay away from her?

She was crazy. She was driving a jeep and dancing with no hands while driving and it was like 1am or so. She was just so gorgeous. One of my friends told me he had her underwear in the back of his car and they didn't have sex or anything. They were playing this stripping game. I just fell in love with her more. I'm not that crazy. She's overboard.
But something about her just made me fall for her.

Anyways, I'm writing this because she asked for my number and I gave it to her. Felt weird that she asked. I don't know much about her except that she is really spoiled by her parents. Also, we went to her house and she got out some booty shorts and a small shirt and sat right next to me and started stretching her stomach out and accidentally leaning on me. Her sisters were also getting mad at her the whole night saying "you're not even drunk Jennika!" Because she was welcoming everyone to her house and tripped over the stairs. And one of her sisters was telling me, "I wouldn't trust her when she's driving in her jeep." She also does off-roading and almost killed herself. She was hanging on the front windshield while some random guy was driving her jeep and she fell off and hit her head and became unconscious for a while. I wasn't there when this happened but it was a story I heard.

Anyways, what do you think of her? Text her or stay away from her?

Most Helpful Girl

• Good luck to you.
    There's fun crazy and there's annoying immature crazy. She's the latter.

What Girls Said 3

• Good luck with that one. She's self-destructive and a ticking time bomb. If you just want to get laid, whatever floats your boat. Just don't get attached unless you want a messed up life.

• Stay away from her. She's a ticking time bomb.

• Ride her crazy train!

What Guys Said 2

• Crazy people can be great in bed, they're usually pretty creative! So if you can have some fun without getting sucked into her crazy dimension, it might just be worth the risk...

The one alarm bell that rang when I read your story is the line 'Something about her just made me fall for her more'. If you are actually developing feelings for her crazy ass, abort, get out now, otherwise you're heading for a world of hurt.

Jennika is a silly name by the way.

• Yeah you need to stay far far away from the crazies.