Should I back off if the guy stop clingy after we cuddled?

At the first, I really did not care about this guy, ignore his text, reply late, he used to complain he has to wait for few hours for my reply, I told him that is who I am, I really do not like being clingy, almost never initiated text. I do not know how but it seems like his play works, after for a while, I started to think about him after one date, then I knew it is bad sign for me, I decided to accept he chased me, gradually move him out of my friend zone.

This weeknd is our last date, we watched movie and hang out in the park, I did not prepare to let him in my home, but he played this again even after I warned him, said he got dizzy, had to wait until he can drive, he can sleep in the car, I do not want to be mean, so I let him in , sleep on the couch. He waked up next morning, then entered my room, hug and slept with me on the bed, then we cuddled after we both waked up, I rejected slightly, stopped him in the middle, told him I do not have feeling, and I helped him later, he said he can tell I enjoy it although I said no. He made lunch for us, and told me his friend called him, he need to go home after that. I expected he would say or do something , but he did not, just left, did not have any text and call any more, which I felt bad cause he was so clingy before. It was Saturday morning,

I has to think if he gets what he wants, so he just faded away, honestly, I prepared to stop meeting with him any time. My friend told me if a guy did not ask you out in the weekend, probably he dates with other girls, when I want to be friends only, I did tell him go to date with other girls, do not waste time on me, but now things changed, I do not like the feeling to think about it, I am not sure he is playboy or not, definitely he explained he is not, but I kept thinking should I back off, cause I want myself in control, no hurting feeling in the future.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• . Who cares if your clingy

• we just knew one month, I do not even know him, I am not clingy, just do not want to get hurt in the future.

• Oh ok well then just take it easy then before u get attached or something