First Date Ideas?

Having trouble thinking of first date ideas to choose from, at first I was going to choose lunch but after putting some thought into this I think it's a bad first date idea. I thought of bowling, playing pool, walking at the zoo, walking at a park. I know a first date is all about getting to know the person so I thought of choosing something fun but able to talk and get to know eachother at the same time. Any other ideas you girls and guys can come up with would be great.

Most Helpful Guy

• I would keep it public, unless you already know each other well now, which it looks like you are doing well. Also, spot on about talking, first date for me is all about talking as much as we can to see if it should go further, the date is really just something to enhance the talking some with an activity, which is also fun. Bowling or miniature golf are two of my go to's. Even just dinner and a few CASUAL drinks while playing some pool and such is good as well!

What Girls Said 2

• my first date with the guy I'm talking to. we met up and walked around the shops he bought me lunch and we then grabbed a drink each and headed to a small local garden/park and sat and chatted. we just did what we felt like.

• Movies n dinner

What Guys Said 2