I told a guy I don't want a relationship but now I do?

I started talking to this guy a couple of weeks ago and one night he asked me how many relationships I've been in and I told him none because I've never wanted a boyfriend. He then told me that he was looking for a relationship and I told him that I don't want him to waste his time focusing on me if he's looking for one. Then he said that he wanted to talk to me still and that he would be willing to focus his time on me. Since then we hung out twice and ended up having sex both times we hung out (he was my first time). I have gotten to know him a lot and I'm starting to develop feelings for him and want to be in a relationship with him. He hasn't texted me as often this past week so I feel like he lost interest because he thinks I will never commit to him. I really like him and I've never liked a guy as much as I like him. What should I do?

What Guys Said 2

• Well, tell him that, it may be too late, but if you don't ask, you may have lost your opportunity.

• You don't really want relationship. You just got attached because of sex.

What Girls Said 0