Guys, how do you commit to a girl?

Hey guys,
how can a girl tell that you have fallen for her and that you just commited OR are about to commit to her without actually saying "I Love You" yet?
How can a girl tell you're sincere with her and dont use her as backup girl until someone better comes along?

13

Most Helpful Guy

• I would just tell her that I really care about her and want to make sure we are on the same page and have an exclusive relationship. I would tell her that I'm asking that to make sure we are on the same page and are an exclusive couple. That would be if I cared about her and wanted to see if we have a future and don't want to see anyone else but was not at the point of feeling in love (but can see myself falling in love with her). I show commitment, by being exclusive and paying attention to the little things (like her favorite flower, or song artist) or making a note to remember is she said she really liked something. Then I try to do thoughtful things, like getting concert tickets, or having that item she likes as a Christmas or Birthday gift, bringing her breakfast in bed.

• awww. yeah this is the perfect example of what the perfect man should be like :P

• Thank you. It's simply that for me, commitment to a woman is commitment (heart and soul) and it's not like I'm doing anything, it's just making someone I love happy as best I can.

• unfortuntely the younger guy geneartion doesn't think of it this way. they rather think "i dont care if she'll leave me at anytime. I'm young, free and can always get hundreds of women." most of them see it as a big game about how to get the most women, etc.. sad but true.
      though i have to say its not only the guys doing this , sometimes also girls but the bitch type of them

What Guys Said 12

• there is no way to tell, if you're able to tell, its most likely false signals.

• I sign all the papers and then they take her away.

• Umm... ASK HIM.

• Well when i asked hik where we stand he said he really likes me and he wants to be with me and wants me as girlfriens. though he hasn't said I Love You.. so i can see that as kinda commitment?

• For guys it's harder for is to say "I love you" because sometimes it can make things complicated. What keeps us from saying it is that maybe he's not sure just yet. How long have you been dating? For me it would take a while. I don't just throw those words out of my mouth. They have to mean something. But if you haven't been dating long, just be patient. Take it one day at a time. Also why does he have to say I love you in order for it to feel like commitment?

• i would be there for her , try to cheer her up whens she's sad , help her with anything , and make her understand that i care for her... but some girls dont like that hah

• I bet in the evening today i'll know better cuz i texted him yesterday that i had a bad day and am really sad and he replied with "why? :( what happened?"
      when i told him the story he said "i'm so sorry for you ;("..
      right but emojis are easily sent so i'll wait and see how he behaves when we see each other later

• this is a good sign , if he took the courage to ask , to even care for it , he simply is a good guy , and cares for you , but do this like some times and push him to the ropes if he's always there. THEN DONT EVEN THINK OF LETTING HIM GO. good luck , inform me with future information would like to hear good news !

• You can't tell it's called trusting them.

• NEVER. NEVER commit to a girl. Once you do that your in chains. It becomes tougher to get out than to get in.

• I don't.

Women are generally a waste of time and money.

• Yeah you want to ask him. You want to study relationships so you have a better idea of what words to use. Good luck beautiful.

• Closed is closer to marriage and usually sets the tone for engagement depending where you want children and a supported family. Open is just that, not exclusive.

• You could still have children openly though and still plan a supported family.

• say I love you, be exclusive, move in, etc

• That's a matter of trust. You'll know it when you get there.

• So i'll have it in my gut feeling? Cuz the problem ist I've got some issuses to trust him caused by my bad previous relationship...

• You will be able to tell by the way he stares into your eyes and what he will do for you.

• Its simple, you don't. If you do, you're just asking for trouble i. e; heartbreak... everyone knows women get their rocks off toying with guys emotions and are too selfish, narcissistic, and self centered to truly care about any life other than their own...