Being single vs being in a relationship? By your experience?

Most Helpful Guy

• Single: You get to focus on you and your success. See who you want to see as well as go where you want to go. You can also save a ton of cash because it's only you. The only disadvantage is feeling lonely physically and emotionally if you don't have friends who always roll through with you.

Relationship: You have someone that you can enjoy life with. Share intimate moments with the person you love. The disadvantages are the arguments, close to an empty wallet, become smothered and you're constantly stressing over the other person.

What Guys Said 3

• I find that being single is nice because it allows you to do many different things and not have to worry about if your significant other likes whatever you are doing or not.

In the other hand being in a relationship is wonderful as well because you get that intimate connection with someone you care about and you get to make amazing memories together :)

• i love masturbating so the single life suits me. i have the freedom be a total perv

• Just like a coin I mean each one has two sides
    Both of em have their advantages and disadvantages ☺
    They tend to change depending on the partners though somehwhat

What Girls Said 4

• Being single all you have to worry about is you. Its easier that way you dont have to worry about level of commitment or hurt feelings.

• I always loved being single, never felt attracted to anyone or wanted a relationship. This all changed like 4 months ago when I met my now boyfriend. I prefer being in a relationship with him vs being alone.

• I've been single my whole life, I hate it

• Single! Not dealing with another's problems or bullshit