19 never had a girlfriend?

Im 19 years old and struggling everyday. I have only had two small dates with a girl. Both ended in about two weeks. Im still a virgin and have only kissed one girl. I feel pretty dissapointed everyday. Im still a senior in high school. I plan to go to college where I expect there will be a lot of girls to talk to. I sometimes have thoughts that I will be alone forever. I just want to have some sort of luck before I grew up and its to late.

Most Helpful Guy

• Feeling bad about that doesn't do anything for you. I speak from experience. I felt that way up until about a year ago. My situation hasn't changed, but I've been focusing on strengthening friendships and acquaintances because it makes me happy and less lonely. I think relationships are rated too high compared to normal friendships in making someone less lonely.

What Girls Said 2

• NO NO this can't be happening I am 19 and I never had a bf or a date. I am going to be alone forever I guess.

• Maybe you should go to places like libraries

What Guys Said 2

• I am a virgin at 20 dude. Supposingly I am attractive yet I do not believe it when I have terrible luck with girls.

I am actually surprised you are 19 and still in high school. But this gives you more of an excuse to date high school girls than me.

• Oh, to add, I am a virgin in the sense I have never had penetrative sex. Just recently at age 20 I fingered a girl and just slightly. It took me this long to do that.

• Get your priorities straight, it comes naturally, unless you REALLY don't put any effort in whatsoever. You say you're going to college? well that's it then...