Is it weird if girls have pictures of themselves?

Like nudes or racy pictures. I was on a date and I was showing him a picture on my phone (not a racy pic) and he tried to hold my phone and I didn't let him so he was like what do you have in there? Nudes? & I kind of blushed and was like stuff you're not supposed to see and he didn't say anything. Later he asked me why I had those pictures and what was the purpose and that he thought it was weird.

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't think that's weird at all. From talking to my girlfriends I know most of us have taken pictures of ourselves nude or semi nude. Most of us delete them though.

What Guys Said 8

• no weird 2 me... just "fine"

• Why the quotation marks? Lol

• It's not weird a lot of girls do that.

• I don't think it weird at all. Most girl take selfie of themselves constantly (nude or otherwise)

• No way do I think it is weird. It means you feel confident in yourself and are ready to share with someone you feel comfortable with. I love to see pics of girls. :)

• dont think its weird but why do you have them?

• Some are pictures I've sent to ex lovers and others are just because I was feeling sexy lol

• makes sense. my ex has pics like that and video of her fucking three guys. she kept it coz it made her feel sexy

• Would you think that it was weird if a guy had them?

• Hmmmm lol a little xD never thought about it that way

• Then you most likely think that it is a bit weird in your subconscious.

• Well me and most girls I know have them. I've never heard of guys having them which is why the thought was a bit weird. I wouldn't judge though

• He probably thought if u have pics like that on there u might be showing them to other people and he was probably a little jealous

• Just say you're Cool lady in bed; he'd be gay if he didn't like that.

What Girls Said 4

• It's your body, take pictures if you want.

• lol i have pictures of myself i like to see how my body has changed and how much weight i have lost, those pictures i usually take in underwear or bra and leggings. guys have seen them and tbh idc if they see them

• Its okay that you did not let him hold your phone. I mean, even you dont have nudes, its normal that you dont want him to see some of your photos. There is nothing to exagerate

• I don't want to say it's weird considering I've kept sexy pictures of myself on my phone too.