Guys, The vast majority of men seem to have little to no standards for women?

Alright, we all now that she has to look good but I feel like the bar for looking good is very low for some of you men on this forum and in general, is that true? If it is you men are pathetic.

List you standards for what you believe a woman has to look like in order for you to date her
I am asking this because it seems that every other post, that a woman has on this forum, that asks about how she looks, men tend to say she is beautiful, even if she is hideous. I respect other men's preferences but this happens like EVERY OTHER POST. It leads me to wonder if some of you men have no standards at all.

18

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm not going to say or give you the CLICHE "PERSONALITY OVER LOOKS" bs/argument. Since I usually put looks 1st tbh ^_^.

But I will say this "when girls can keep a smile on their face ON TOP of being nice to me, ya know offering me snacks or something" I always seem to fall for them. Hell, they could be legit rated 4's or even 8.7's. At that point in time "ALL OF THAT STUFF" goes out of the window when it comes to that/those specific girl at least.

Smile + bubbly/funny personality = ME catching feeling almost instantly/wouldn't mind her company any time of the day.

My standard are pretty simple DON'T BE a stuck up bitch/stiff personality wise and you're a-okay in my books ^_^.

i1127.photobucket.com/.../...om-add-text%201_4.gif

What Guys Said 17

• While I am not that big on the pretty aspect , I don't know about the whole " no standards " notion. I am more about who that person is , personality , moral values and the like. A pretty person per say is evaluated differently by different people. A girl could be drop dead georgious yet have a pizzy personality or low to no morals and for the most part I wouldn't give her the time of day much less want to get to know her. My wife carries some extra weight and she has a heart of gold , her genuine personality was the first thing that got my attention and I have never lost focus on that. She has slight variances on believes but we do find that both of our moral ideas and believes can be comparable. We choose to compliment one another despite what others think of our differences. She has always been self conscious of her size but honestly I could care less. I fell in love with her , all of her not her looks or others perception of how she looks.

• A lot of the guys here are desperate. Same in real life. Guys will often lower their standards in proportion to how desperate they are. Especially for hookups. Also people here are worried about hurting girls feelings so they will embellish their ratings.

That being said their are -some- legitimately attractive girls on this site. No 9's but definitely above average.

• I have decently high standards but at the same time don't like the numbering system. I either find a girl attractive or I don't, and I agree that looks are a required first step for something deeper, not to say one thing is always universal to everyone in attractiveness but still.

For me there are only two things I consider non negotiable-
    Weight-I am a slender guy, take dexent care of myself and am not attracted to a girl who's overweight, I prefer slender girls and they don't have to really be sticks but still can't be all that pudgy.
    Face- a girls face is very important to me, if it's attractive overall face wise and she is slender I could date her no matter how small her breasts were or butt was, so in conclusion-
    Pretty face+slender frame=attractive to me.

• To me it's pretty damn pathetic that you put so much value on superficial aspects of a woman you want to be romantically involved with. That being said, yes, I do need to be attracted a woman I want to date, however I do not need some gorgeous beauty queen, as I'm no prize myself. A normal, average girl would be perfectly fine for me, more than fine infact, she'd be perfect if she was a good person whom I connected with. Looks are not everything, and body type is irrelevant to me, grow up and learn about what really matters and perhaps you won't be so pathetic to the perfectly attractive women you consider to be sub human. I don't think I know any woman that would want to be with such a shallow, self concieted ass as yourself.

• Regardless of how you or they looked.

• I would rather set my standards high then have sex with dirt (no standards)

• Look, I consider a great, kind and trustworthy person with average looks to be the opposite of dirt. A beautiful, shallow and self concieted bitch is dirt, regardless of her looks.

• When it comes to dating I have high standards, but if it's just a hookup my standards aren't too high since I'm just gonna see her once in my life.

• I feel like a lot of people here are more concerned about not offending someone than being honest. Hence almost every rate me having "omg 8/10 i love you lololol" for someone who is pretty much average.

• Standards? my friend thinks he has a gorgeous gf , to me she is no more than a 7 With make up... a girl i liked a while ago is to me pretty but i know other people who wouldn't say the same , it depends on each person , personality improves looks it can make you see that person differently.

• Ummmm... wut

• You're right. Too many men have extremely low standards compared to women. If you were to compare the standards of the average man to the average woman I can guarantee that the man's standards will be so much lower.

• I have standards and I don't lower them for anyone. Having a good moral character is the most important to me so if she doesn't have that then I'm not interested and she'll get friendzoned at best. Looks are a little less important to me but still matter somewhat. She has to take care of her body like I do and have at least a decent looking face.

• tell us yer standards then

• You know what, looks aren't the most important thing. There's a certain minimum obviously, but in the long term I'm much more interested in the girl's personality.

If she's bubbly, affectinate, loyal and wild in bed, she could look quite ordinary and I'd be okay with it.

• Booty cute face average to tall.

• Attractiveness is pretty objective no? What are you arguing about?

• Yes for most, BUT same for YOU SHALLOW women. HE must be a certain height, make a certain amount, etc. LAME AND SHALLOW things so STFU

• Standards depend on what time of the night it is. The later it gets the lower they get

• just be a jerk to her and show her money. That's all you have to do to get today's girls.