Girls, What do you think of the first date I am planning with this woman?

Hey women of GAG :),

I want to know, I planned a date this Wednesday with a woman I really like. We have a past though... First time I met her I was 18, she was 16 and we were drunk, as well as on E and weed. We kissed back in the days, no sex.

Now I am 22, she is 20 and we both changed A LOT. I don't drink anymore, nor do any kind of drugs, I am a fitness addict and she is too now. We really like what we became as persons in life now, independant and very responsible!

Anyways, I want to know what you think of the dates I have planned for Wednesday. I had 2 ideas incase she feels more energic or more relaxed. She knows we're going on a date but I want to keep what we will be doing as a "surprise" because, well, it's better this way. Isn't it? ;)

A) If she feels energic: I planned to go eat something in a "not-too-romantic" restaurant, then do some Go-Karting, then come back at my house to watch a movie with some popcorn and cuddle.

B) If she feels a bit lazy: I planned to go to a spa & massage club, then go to a restaurant, and come back at my house to watch a movie and cuddle.

Tell me what do you think, give me your ideas, criticism is very well accepted, I need ideas to surprise her and everything. She is a very nice girl, and I like her very much! We met again about 5 days ago, and we slept together yesterday (still, had no sex because I prefer waiting when I like a girl), just cuddling in underwears basically.

Thanks in advance :)

6

Most Helpful Girl

• I think these are probably the most perfect ways of showing how you feel about her. Have fun!

What Girls Said 5

• go karting sounds fun and upbeat and awesome! maybe some catching up at a coffee house or what not after.. or ice cream. i am not sure about the movie and a cuddle, maybe have that as an after thought or on a future date. that is your place man, i don't know bringing her back there. she might get the wrong idea... maybe. i don't know! and a spa... ummm. no. that would flip me out! some odd person rubbing all over me on an 'official' date... place that idea on the back burner is my suggestion. energetic or not, you just drive gokarts, so i would go with THAT, especially if she is a fun outgoing person! yayyyyyy! i would say, if things go ok and you two want to keep talking and such, maybe step out to a coffee house and get some fancy tea or try something new together. it's suppose to be fun and upbeat and a new chapter in your lives

• The spa/massage thing is WAY too forward.

• Take her for an ice cream, not too much. After things are more serious take her for spa days

• I'm all for plan B!!

• B might be a little too much for a first date depending on how close you guys currently are though.