Girls, if a guy is Asian, does that change how much you are attracted to him?

This question is aimed more towards white American females and American-born Asians who grew up around mostly white folk.

Here's an example: If there are two guys who are both equally attractive (let's say 7/10 or 8/10), one who is white and one who is Asian, which one would you be more attracted to?

7

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm assuming you're only attracted to White/Asian women. I wouldn't really feel attracted to a guy that sees race that way. With all things considered, I find a lot of Asian guys attractive but not if they'll look at me as unattractive because of my race. Anyway, I'd go for the Asian guy.

• No. I'm attracted to all races. The reason why I ask about White/Asian women is because that is what I'm typically surrounded with. I want to know if it's common for you all to overlook Asian guys. In terms of physical attraction ONLY, do you and/or your friends look at us any differently? Like, are you just naturally more attracted to men who are Asian in appearance?

• I have a preference towards Asian men as do my friends. i don't overlook anyone. I noticed Asian men over look me. I've only had one Asian man look at me, once.

• Thanks for your input. :)

What Girls Said 6

• Your question is kinda unanswerable... If both guys are an 8 which is more attractive... They are both an 8 so they are equally attractive.
    What I think you mean is would a white girl go for an Asian guy or a white first? The answer is probably whichever shows more interest in her but not so much that he looks desperate

• I've liked two Asian guys before, one Chinese and one Indian. I think generally I do like white guys, but I'd be open to Asian guys.

In your example if they're both equally attractive it would come down to personality and what we have in common I guess.

• I LOVE Asian GUYS OMG <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

• LOVE Asian guys :) I've always found the guys extra nice and the girls extra pretty.

• I actually find Asian men very sexy, but they usually aren't attracted to non-Asians, culture thing I know and I've been told Asian parents don't approve of it.

• I am not attracted to Asians.
    I am a white girl.