Why haven't I got a boyfriend yet?

I'm 16 years old and i know i'm still young and i have my whole life ahead of me but, ALL my friends have been in relationships but i haven't been in one yet. I think i'm attractive when i want to be sometimes, and i like to take pride in my appearance. I'm also really friendly. People say that sometimes guys are intimidated by me. i'm also rlly picky so that could be it? i'm not sure.. is it me? or haven't i met mr right yet?

Most Helpful Girl

• You said it yourself, you're young and have your whole life ahead of you. So, being 16 you don't really have to fret about not having had a boyfriend. It will happen, but don't be in a rush to have it happen. I can promise all those friends of yours that had "relationships", probably broke up after a month or a week. When you're young, you don't really understand relationships and probably only get into one because "it's what young people are suppose to do", instead of getting into one because you want and care for the person. So, just enjoy being young and don't worry about that, okay?

What Guys Said 2

• Lol I'm almost 16 and I haven't either, my friend got a gf last week and now he's all up in my face everyday I see him he's like "Yo yesterday me and my gf talked on the phone for 10 minutes" I'm like good for u, I don't give I fuk, lol but to answer your question, try and talk a lot more to guys, this really does help. And then ask them out, if they don't

• How could you find Mr. Right at 16? I'm at 16 and not only do I just decide not to have a relationship, if I see a girl I like then I just assume she won't like me or I assume I won't talk to her and move on with my life.

What Girls Said 2

• Have you ever been offered a relationship?

• Be yourself. Eventually someone will appreciate you for you and it'll all be good. Don't act a certain way to get a guy then change your behavior once you're his. That's like false advertising. Also, keep in mind the first guy isn't going to be Mr right and that a lot of older people are still looking.