I'm My Girl Cheated on me while I was away?

Alright I need your help, I recently just got back from being away for a long time. I'm in the military, so I am gone quite often. When I returned home, I caught my girl cheating on me with this sh** stain. So I flipped, and grabbed my shotgun. Chased the dude out of the house. Mind you I'm freaky pissed. This b**** was living off of me as I was providing for her and she goes and spreads her legs. So, I went back into the room where she was and she was in tears just yelling "im sorry, I'm so sorry" so I freak. And pointed the gun at her and yelled at her to gtfo. She was showing so much self pity. I wasn't buying it. So I grabbed her by the arm and with her clothes and car keys and literally threw her outside. Told her to never call me again. An stay the f*** away from me you stupid Who**
Anyway, I'm starting to feel guilty but I know it's not my fault I'm just lucky she didn't try and call the police. I'm so freaking angry I can't describe it. I had strong feelings for this girl and she does me like that. Anyway do you guys think I overreacted? I mean what is a man supposed to do in that situation? How can we not overreact?

Most Helpful Guy

• No, you did the right thing. The gun might have been a little too much, but throwing her out was exactly what you should've done - which you did. I'm very, very sorry that you got dealt this bitch. Don't feel guilty as you have nothing to feel guilty about. She does. Don't take her back, dude. Find a woman that will actually treat you a lot better than this selfish bitch. By the way, thank you for the service you've done for this country.

• I appreciate it everyone, I just don't know how I'm supposed to trust another woman again though... Unfortunately cheating happens and it seems to be more prevalent in the military both ways. I know I overreacted but, I was so freaking angry..

• Yes, I agree. Finding a woman who won't cheat these days is like stumbling along $100 bill on the sidewalk. It's near impossible.

• Yeah I agree it seems like men are more loyal these days. I think it has a lot to do with women and their mindset thinking "they can have any man they want" and "if he can't handle me at my worse the he don't deserve me" it's remarks like that that make men want to give up on trying to find the right women and just hook up with sluts. Just saying.

What Girls Said 4

• classic story, and she deserved it don't worry.

• I think pointing your gun at her was too much. But I understand why you got so angry. This is a typical thing that happens with people in relationships that are in the military, so you can't really say that you didn't expect it sooner or later. I feel awful that this happened to you, and I am truly sorry that she was unfaithful. I think you did the right thing in cutting her out of your communication and sending her on her way.

• Way to go!! :)

• You really overreacted when you pointed the gun at her. You shouldn't feel guilty because of what she did, she betrayed you, and she thought spreading her legs open and saying sorry is going to help.

What Guys Said 4

• No, you did not overreact at all. You took responsibility like a man must do in a situation like this. Good for you. That WHORE never deserved you!

• That's what I thought, I'm standing my ground man. I don't think I overreacted, you're right.

• Yea as a soldier you can get into major issues pulling out restricted weapons

I don't think you overreacted though

• I'm just really glad you didn't shoot anyone tbh. And I'm sorry you had to go through that. It must feel awful :(

• Hey man... that's really sad... :/
    Be strong.