Do some girls believe that a particular guy wants them when the guy doesn't?

Do some girls girls force themselves to believe a guy wants them?

i regularly shop at a nearby store and this one chick cashier runs to the back when i come in

i just buy my meet and leave but still insits that something is going on between us

8

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes. Delusional ones.

What Girls Said 7

• Some are just in denial or just read people the wrong way. I wouldn't say its necessarily fair to call a woman delusional. We don't know her. She probably just thought you liked her, and feels awkward about it; thus the whole running away bit. I agree with @xxxxdancerrr I think you should just talk to her about it. She's probably just confused...

• You mean delude ourselves into thinking that a guy might be attracted to us when he's not?

There's evidence of this all over GaG. Many women trying to rationalize a guy's behavior as a possibility or sometimes ever more than that of the guy being into them.

• I find it really hard to think that any guy would want me. I've liked this guy for a few months, I never said anything. He later told me he had feelings for me. We began dating. He's been my bf for 4 months, up until now, I still doubt he's into me. I feel like he only continues to be with me because he doesn't want to "brake my heart" or because he feels bad for me. He feels bad about the fact that I've liked him for so long and it took him long to notice him.

• i feel the same way

i also find it hard to think any girl would want me but i do remember a paricular girl who lived in my old neighborhood

nobody liked her because she was unattractive to most people but i hung out with her until she moved out

you really love your guy i could tell

most guys would kill to be with somes who's real

• Some girls do. They think every guy they come into contact with wants them.

• If they're delusional.

• some girls do haha i would just talk to her about it..

• i don't believe a guy likes me unless he straight up tells me