Girls, do you find black people attractive and would you date them in high school?

Just curious because i'm black and I go to a school with 95% white people. I have never had a girlfriend and was just curious about my chances of being able to get one at this point.

11

Most Helpful Girl

• When I was in highschool, there were very few black kids where I was from, but there was one boy who was so cute and a footballer and I had such a crush on him. (I'm white.) I was so happy he agreed to go to a school dance with me, and even then we "went" but didn't end up as any couple, and I don't even recall dancing with him. But the fact that he agreed to go and we set foot in our school gymnasium together was enough to satisfy the crush I had on him. :) I would have dated him, but so did every girl in school. I backed off.

What Girls Said 10

• I go for personality and shared interests more, but I have dated a black guy in high school. He was handsome and nice, but we both agreed we were better off as friends.

• Yes, black people are attractive. I would be stupid if I said that black people are unattractive because I'm also black.
    The problem is that I don't find the black guys from where I live attractive. The ones I find attractive are foreign.

• Our generation is more accepting I would say. I'm black and yes I would date a black guy. Don't let it hold you back. Interracial dating rocks!

• I personally have always thought that a person's ethnicity should be irrelevant, in every situation. Hopefully the people in your school are open-minded and think the same way :) But if the girls at your school aren't very open to other races, then they don't deserve you.

• if you are nice and respectful and smart then i would.. i am white and i have the same standards doesn't matter if you're white black blue red whatever ypure a person and go for it and if it doesn't work out big deal just find someone who will like you for you :)

• You have a chance.

• Yeah most people are open-minded and if they're not then good riddance

• There the hottest how old r u? We can chat and I can give you some advice to find the girls like me 😉

• Thanks, and honestly sounds good! I'm 16 by the way

• I'm light skinned hispanic and dated a black guy

• My crush is a black guy!