Am I just to ugly to get a girlfriend?

Seems no matter what I try I can't seem to attract any girls or get a girlfriend, so if the problem isn't my personality (I'll be 100% honest, I don't change myself for people and I'll be myself) is it just because I'm ugly or visually unappealing to girls?

Most Helpful Guy

• I've seen some pretty gnarly people with girlfriends, kid.

Look, the best thing you can do for yourself is to stop worrying about it. Say "Fuck it" and go on your merry way. WHILE YOU ARE DOING THAT:

1. Work on your body. Get fit. You don't have to be buff, just get fit. Get Insanity or P90X and go to work.

2. You have to change a little, friend. Change is growth. You're interested in growing, aren't you? Well then, keep an open mind.

Maybe after you've mastered these two things you'll suddenly realized that you've picked up a girl along the way.

What Girls Said 1

• What do you look like?

What Guys Said 7

• The way I look at it bro. Its not a matter of changing yourself, and this goes for girls too, its a matter of looking the best that YOU can. Like a yard or garden. If you threw a bunch of fake flowers in there to cover the ugly parts then its unattractive. Now if you do nothing and just let everything just be, without grooming thats also unattractive. Find the perfect medium. Just be the best that YOU can be. Don't be fake. Because if they do end up liking you, its not the real you they're liking. Basically what i'm saying is. No, you shouldn't change yourself. But you also shouldn't do nothing about your looks and just say to yourself "well I won't change for someone". Or whatever. If you're taking good care of yourself and still haven't found "him/her" then just keep looking. There is someone out there for everyone. But they might not match your dream guy/girl. *says the virgin*

• Show me a picture and I can tell you. I won't lie, and I'm an excellent rater.

• Hahaha... i don't know how you look like, but here is an idea to get a lot of girls doesn't matter how you look, do something special with your life, earn a lot of money or earn some fame, you will get as much as you want.

Girls get attracted with success or money. its good for your life too.

• Yeah because everyone simply wants to get girls based on the material things they have lol

Obviously I know if I get successful in life I'll attract attention... from gold diggers.

• yeah mate, unfortunately we can't attract our opposite gender by wearing tiny clothes, or by showing our skin, so that's the only way left for us. All the best buddy!

• I think you're just around the wrong girls.
    I highly doubt that you're unattractive (but then again I can't tell I don't find guys attractive).
    Try going for older girls, younger ones tend to be very immature and go for older guys with experience.

• chill fam. you're trying too hard. focus on other things in life and girls will come

• how would we know without a picture?

• Yes... Yes... Yes...