Guys, if a girl messaged and said 'Hey! Let's do something tonight, I'm in the mood for some fun, what would you think she means?

We've been talking/seeing each other for 2 months but haven't had sex yet. We have hooked up several times.
We had a minor disagreement over the weekend and I apologised but we haven't spoken since. but I want things to be fun again and I'm ready to do that.
I was trying to think of a way to say that I'm keen without being heaps obvious lol

19

Most Helpful Guy

• she wants to play monopoly ヽ (ยด▽`)/

What Guys Said 18

• not sex. if you were trying to convey sex then try the smirk emoji rather than the friend zone one you chose

• What if it's someone you've hooked up with a few times before but haven't had sex yet

• yea i feel you, kinda sounds like a dick tbh though. but yea wait for to text you and if he doesn't in the next couple days id say be done with him. there's plenty of guys who know better than to ignore a girl

• Yeah you're right... There's worse things that can happen and way crazier girls haha
      But yeah I don't want to be an idiot chasing a guy
      I wasn't sure if I should ask if we're good or just message like nothing happened

• She wants sex, that's the first thought that comes to my mind.

• Depends on the type of girl, a girl who I knew took relationships serious- a date, a party girl-sex. Either way I'd assume there was an interest in me though.

• Okay what if it's someone you've been seeing for a couple of months, and you know they're a good girl but last time you saw her you almost had sex

• Tbh I would think sex

• Sex because im a guy and thats what i think about. Smily face makes it seem cheek/playful which also indicates some sort of sexual attracrion

• Clubbin. Definitely clubbing.

• Just hang out

• Round of pool? Golf? Bowling?

• I will think a girl wants sex

• I wouldn't think sex honestly. I'd just think think she wants to go out and have fun.

• She really wants to hang out.

• If she was a stranger , i would say she is a bot.
    If she was real , then she means sex...

• Depends on the gilr, but I'd be hoping food and sex :)

• He'd think she want some dick depending on who he is

• She wants the dick

• Maybe sex, but I would assume that she is interested in me.

• Just ask him
    Hey what ya doing tonight?
    If says nothing
    Just ask him I was thinking if we could hang out (and that you guys have hooked up earlier) he should be able to pick up the message (what you actually want) by your voice and tone 😉

• It would be wrong to assume it's sex, right?