Girls, do you find black guys attractive?

Just curious I am black and in high school where 95% of people are white. I've never dated a girl and was just curious how good my chances were.

Honesty is appreciated :)

12

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah, I do. There are more black guys I'm attracted to than white guys, although gingers trump all, lol. But yeah, I bet you have good chances! That's kind of how it was at my high school (disproportionate amount of white people), and as far as I remember, dating didn't seem to be a problem for those guys.

What Girls Said 11

• The race doesn't really matter that much, in my opinion, since you can be a handsome white guy/asian guy/black guy/kitten, as well as an ugly white guy/asian guy/black guy/unicorn. So yeah, it depends on how do YOU look. And since beauty is skin deep, the personality also matters.^^

• I do not, but there are many women who do. So I think you have a good shot.

• If there was a white guy & a black guy who had the same personality & who had the same level of attractiveness I would pick the black guy most likely lol.

• Only a minority.

• Hell no. Never will I.

• I'm Latina but white-passing and I LOVE black men but I haven't been able to meet one. :( Celebrity-wise, I'd love someone like Donald Glover/Childish Gambino. He's just wow. But it's a definite yes for me!

• I live in a school where everyone is 97% white. I feel you. To answer your question though, yes.

• ... This is a silly way to find out your chances.

• Definitely. They're my preference actually haha

• Sure, why not?

• I don't, I prefer white guys because they are better, in real life, not some idiots on internet.

If you put the best white, the best latino, the best black, the best Asian, I think the white always would looks better in all categories.

But my family never would accept this and the guys I prefer are always with white girls so I think I need to lower my preference.