Why is it uncool to like big girls and what kinda girls do you like?

for some reason at my school the guys who like big girls are made fun of. i like big girls and i dont understand why it is such a big deal

• super skinny
  • thin
  • average
  • a little bigger
  • big
  • really big

Most Helpful Guy

• I like a little bigger, which would be "average" by today's standards., size 8-14 and curvy is really nice. Especially like a thick lower body: hips, thighs, a nice thick "mound" and puffy mons, and handful of belly and love handle is just about perfect. I am not interested in fat girls though.

What Girls Said 5

• It's because of the media showing what's beautiful and not and of course many people are being brainwashed being mindless and thinkin big is unattractive.

• im a bit bigger, but no one has made fun of me before. im not bragging, but i think a big part of why I don't get made fun of is because most people around school knows me and knows that i would protect myself from their insults and so would my friends.

• I like average guys bit thats just me. Id say Im a bit big. Not huge just big and I dont see anything wrong with people datng bigger people.

• They make fun of them because they are immature.

• The reason is all about looks and how other people think of you. If you have a big girl on your side they think that you are dirty and stinky. Sad but true, I know first hand how it feels. The other students making fun of me cause I was fat... Well I'm not now and people sure treat you different when you have some extra pounds.

What Guys Said 4

• You shouldn't care about what other people think. It's your choice and preference, they should at least respect that.

• I like fit/thletic/toned/sporty girls

• Athletic girls are the best in my opinion, but thin/slim/slender girls are ok too.

• The only "big" girls I like - are tall girls, but not fat girls.

• Any would be my type.

• To me beautiful women have curves, but exercise regularly. Phony chicas turn me off the most.