Is it okay to like other guys while in a relationship?

Is it okay to like other guys while your dating someone else? Like famous guys and maybe someone you know but, you know you guys dont have chance.

0|1
1|4

Most Helpful Guy

• I wouldn't mind if my girlfriend liked other famous guys, but if she told me she liked another guy that I knew of I would definitely feel uncomfortable. and I would ask myself what I don't have that that guy has, I would also probably either change myself to have his qualities or eventually break it up if the fangirling continues..

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• It's perfectly normal to let your eyes wander, just don't go astray less you want karma to get back at you.

0|0
    0|0
  • If it is like as in having feelings for another guy then that is not fine (you should break up). If you mean like as in finding another guy attractive then it's fine.

0|0
    0|0
  • Of course it is as long as you don't violate the relationship

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• Crushing on famous guys? I don't see that as a problem. Some guy you may know? I might think that's pretty bad. I honestly think, thinking of any other guy (other then your guy) is bad. But that's me. You don't have to agree to what I say

0|0
    0|0