Girls, around what date would you prefer a guy to kiss you?

Based on your own personal experience

• 1-2
  • 3-5
  • 6+
  • Results

Most Helpful Guy

• Kiss a girl on the first or second date.
    If she doesn't want to kiss, chances are she's too shy & structured.
    Some girls may insist not having sex before marriage, or not having kiss before you've become her bf! (I've met one in this case...)
    It's so fucked up, we obviously having a great chemistry, and she was purposely holding back her feelings. You don't want to go out with this kind of girl!

What Girls Said 12

• I'd kiss a guy on the first or second date, only if we previously had a strong friendship prior to dating...

If it's some random guy I met yesterday than I'd most likely wait until the 5th maybe even 6th date... Or more

I'm usually very cautious around new people for a while

• I am a serial dater.
    Me agreeing to a date with you = Me having sex with you :P

• 6 or more until it was something modest like a kiss on the forehead :)

• I vote for the third *raises hand* because I'm awkward haha, and I'd want that time (the 1st and 2nd date) to get comfortable around him without the pressure of getting physical. It's for his best interest, really lol

• It doesn't matter to me. Whenever he feels comfortable.

• If I was REALLY into him and we had a great time on our first date then I wouldn't mind if he did it at the end of the night. Just a kiss though lol... Otherwise a few dates in is fine with me :)

• Second date

• I think the second date is okay :)

• I would say 2-3 depending on when it feels right

• Depends ho well I know him. If I know him well the 1-2, if we just met then 4 or 5

• Really depends. I usually like to start out being friends with a guy so then if he just kisses me it says it is taken up to the next level without any real dates. (I like surprises) but i have been in a "relationship" where we started "dating" within a month of talking to each other and in that case i would have wanted to wait a smidge longer for him to swoop in and kiss me. If i really like a guy i would fall for him before we even thought about dating so whenever he thinks is a good time, just do it and push me back and kiss me.

• Guy I'm seeing kissed me on the first.

What Guys Said 0