I dated two guys for about 1 week, not at same time, in the time span of 2 months. Would you consider me a "slut"?

So I dated two guys for about 1 week, but not at the same time, and in the time span of 2 months. People call me a slut because of this even though I have never slept with anyone and I am a virgin. Would you consider me a slut?

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 6

• There are only two real reasons people call someone a slut.

1) Jealousy - you're not doing it with me so you're a slut.

2) You are in a profession (i. e prostitute/se worker), or you cheat on spouses etc.

I find the jealousy is the most common reason. I have seen a guy call a girl a slut because she didn't want to hook up with him. She had a boy friend...

The point is, you are not a slut simply because somebody says you are. If that is their opinion, so be it. This sounds like a typical high school situation. I bet you're dating more guys, and getting more fulfilment that the people who call you a slut right? Re-read reason one. Food for thought.

Good luck!

• Since I define "slut" as a migrant blueberry farmer, you are far from that definition. Relax.

• Not a slut by any means.

• No, I would not. That's about as far from "slutty" as one can be, I think. :-P

• No, I wouldn't. Younhavent slept with them.

• Any person wise enough would never consider you a slut
    And my ans is no

What Girls Said 6

• You are not a slut. You're simply keeping yourself open to new experiences and figuring out what you want... nothing wrong with that. Don't pay too much mind to what other people say. At the end of the day, you and all the people worth being in your life know the person that you really are. Other people just need something, like gossip, to add some spark to their boring lives.

• Omg, no. You're not a slut.

• No. I wouldn't. You're still a virgin so how can you be a slut?

• No you're no where near the so called definition of a slut.

• No you're not

• No you're not