Is tinder guy trolling me?

I was matched with a guy on tinder and he started talking to me. He's really witty and conversations with him were quite interesting and funny at times. However, I'm not sure if he's on tinder just to troll girls. He drops a lot of sexual innuendos into our conversation but he mentioned that unlike most guys on tinder he's not into hookups and rather gets to know a girl first.

When I asked him why he joined he told me he couldn't tell me but all he can say is that he's doing it for the laughs. He has also complimented me numerous times telling me i'm cute, sexy etc but in a really cringy way even my friends think there's something weird about him. But judging from his facebook he seems to have good people skills especially since he's an entrepreneur.

We've only talked for 3 days on/off and he asked for my number on the third day. He hasn't asked me out on a date or anything but with other guys who I talk to they have all asked me if I wanted to meet up within a day or two of talking.

I kinda like this guy but I don't know if I can take him seriously lol

Most Helpful Guy

• He's trying to seem different, like some sort of special snowflake. In reality, he's probably on tinder to hook up like every other guy.

• I don't understand how he could use it as a strategy to pick up girls when his flirting makes me shudder to my core haha. I guess I'm only still talking to him because I find conversations with him amusing :)

What Guys Said 1

• How come I find all the fake girls on tinder

What Girls Said 2

• I'd be wary. He's definitely trying to get in your pants, but the question is whether or not he's catfishing you.

• This guy is definitely legit, I have him on fb lol.

• LOL. He said he's doing it for the laughs? Red flag.

I don't think I could take him seriously because he doesn't seem serious to me. What guy goes onto a dating site for the "laughs" and is looking to be serious? Bahahaha.

• haha you're right. Just needed the confirmation