Girls, If your boyfriend didn't give you anything for Valentine's day, would you be upset?

Girls, If your boyfriend didn't give you anything for Valentine's day, would you be upset

• Yes
    67% (33)
  • No
    33% (16)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• My current husband didn't get me anything for our first Valentine's day... I was upset (I wouldve liked at least a card to say he thought about me) but I guess I got over it since I ended up married to him... that was the first sign I shoudnt have ignored...

0|0
    0|0
    • what do you mean first sign you shouldn't have ignored if you ended up marrying

• Show All
    • Yes. He said he didn't think valentibes day is all that important, as his father never used to get his mother anything. He does now get me something but it's kind of ruined V day for me because our first was our first disagreement.

• But the first one, he never said sorry or anything... I dont think I have ever heard him say sorry - not ever.

What Girls Said 23

• Kind of black and white choices you have there, bud. It's the thought that counts, not the material. I would be happy if my boyfriend simply gave me a poorly drawn card that read: "Happy Valentine's Day!" rather than diamonds or a fancy dinner. Not to say that something like that wouldn't be nice... but I think it's the overall thought put into things like V-Day gifts that counts the most in my heart.

0|0
    0|0
  • Would I be upset? I'd be single 😏

3|0
    0|0
  • yeah, kinda.

2|0
    0|0
  • I've bee single for nearly 16 years so I've already got built up rage that I haven't gotten free chocolate. I just want someone to buy me chocolate.

1|0
    0|0
  • No, I don't take Valentine's day that seriously.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'd be fine as long as we got to hang out together (just the two of us) On v-day.

1|0
    0|0
  • He knows how much I love back massages, so if he didn't give me one I would be a little upset. But he doesn't have to buy me anything.

0|0
    0|0
  • My bf gave me something for v day. A few days later I found out he also gave his girl "best friend" something on v day too..

0|0
    0|0
  • I said No... because I'd get over it.

But I would be disappointed. Especially if we had been dating for awhile.

1|0
    0|0
  • He didn't. I was sad :( I asked him to at least write a cute letter or something but he didn't. I bought him cologne. But I donno... I didn't try to let it upset me too much.. But it sucked.

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't know. Like I wouldn't want anything materialistic.

I would want to be able to spend a lot of time on Valentine's day with my partner. If I couldn't get that I would be upset

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, especially if I got him something. I wouldn't be upset if he does something special for me everyday though.

1|0
    0|0
  • I would because I would have definitely gotten him a gift.

0|0
    0|0
  • yes a little we could share the box of chocolates

0|0
    0|0
  • I told him not to get me anything on Valentine's day, I had him wait for the sales after lol. That candy is just way over priced.

0|0
    0|0
  • Valentine's day is after a saint, your relationship. I wouldn't bother with needy materialistic people really.

0|0
    0|0
  • Like NOTHING? Not even like a chocolate bar?

1|0
    0|0
  • Nah.
    fsbtx

0|0
    0|0
  • yes because it's the day of love and if i don't get anything it means i am not loved

0|0
    0|0
  • No, not at all

0|0
    0|0
  • No because I don't like Valentine's day

0|0
    0|0
  • My bf didn't get me anything this year and it's fine with me.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't really care about him giving me gifts, but I guess I'd be a bit sad if he didn't even want to spend the day with me or told me happy Valentine's day/said something sweet.

1|0
    0|0