Guys, Why shouldn't a girl feel lonely if nobody has asked her date him?

• She is too ugly and she should know it herself.
    45% (9)
  • She acts like a slut and guys don't find her attrctive
    10% (2)
  • She is too smart and guys are not brave enough.
    45% (9)
And you are? I'm a GuyGirls can not vote on this poll
Any girl would feel weird to ask a guy out because logically guys should ask girls out.

13

Most Helpful Guy

• Without knowing you, I can't possibly give you a reliable answer.

• Mostly guys still ask girls out, but girls seem to be getting more proactive now. I guess it's okay. More chance of getting the guy you want anyway.

What Guys Said 12

• Saying it's logical, in the year 2015, for a guy to ask a girl out is outdated and honestly a little sexist. I'm actually a bit old fashioned, and do agree that it's nice for the guy to ask a girl out, but nowhere is it written that the guy has to be the initiator. That being said, at some point, it is somewhat up to the opposite sex to at least show interest at some point. There are no standards riday when it comes to dating, and there's definitely no rule book.

As for the other part of the question, being down all the time is honestly unattractive, to most anyone. Would you be attracted to a guy if he was depressed and seemed to laxk confidence? Or would you be more attracted to someone comfortable with who they are, know what they want, and don't mope around? That cheesy, cliché saying "you have to learn to love yourself before you can expect someone else to love you in return" is actually very true.

• D) Your life isn't over yet and you still have MANY years ahead of you to be asked out and date and fall in love and blah blah.

• If you want to date so badly ask someone out. Waiting around expecting them to do all the work is incredibly outdated.

• "because logically guys should ask girls out"- SAYS WHO? We live in a pro feminist era, go back to the 1950's

• Your question is rather unclear to me.

• Well me personally I'm waiting for a girl to ask me out. I'm not shy. I just want a girl to like me for who I am.

But that's just me

• there are reasons. And they're probably valid reasons.

• I don't understand your question.
    This is what I have to say about your update
    www.avsforum.com/.../...ticon-double-facepalm.jpeg

If you really want a guy go ask him out. Simple as that, he most likely will say yes because girls tend to do most of the rejecting.
    As long as you're a decent person you'll find someone but it shouldn't be your focus.

If your lonely hangout with some friends.

• 'Any girl would feel weird to ask a guy out because logically guys should ask girls out.

^This statement explains why people dont ask you out. Because you are too dumb to ask out.

• "logically fits should ask girls out" wtf? It's not a guy's job it's his responsibility, and when someone is not being responsible, you HAVE to take the pedestal

• Maybe you don't ask any guys out either