Girls, bad self esteem, do I have potential?

Hi!

Im from Slovenia. Im 17 (18 in October). I had two girlfriends but still I think I am unpopular with girls because of my looks. I used to have a lot of friends but after 13 years of living in the UK i moved back to Slovenia where I hardly have any friends. I had 2 girlfriends but still I think i am unpopular because of my looks. I mean... I have bad self esteem :( After i finish high school I plan to study medicine in the UK

this is me with specs

me with short hair without specs

me without specs but with longer hair

8

Most Helpful Girl

• I think you'll get gfs in UK.

• thanks! If you had to rate me from 1-10 what would I be? Any flaws or suggestions. Do I look better with or without glasses? thanks in advance

• well thats what they all say... several people told me that il look much better when im in my 20s

• Yeah you're still abit pubescent. By the looks of your face.. that is... You haven't finish growing up yet. You haven't physically matured yet. :)

What Girls Said 7

• You have potential. You're not unattractive by any means. I think you need to look yourself in the mirror and give yourself a few honest compliments every day.

• thank you! just one question. do I look better with or without glasses. i started growing my hair slightly longeer + I've been hitting the gym. thanks in advance!

• You're welcome! I think without glasses is better. You do look better with slightly longer hair to me and hitting the gym is a 1000+. You're on your way. :D

• There is nothing wrong with the hair gel. You absolutely have potential. Please stop being insecure. You'll get girls with confidence. Because that's all you need.:)

• Why have you only had two girlfriends you look good!!!

• Yea u have potential. You'll find the right girl just be youself

• You look great!

• don't put gel in your hair.

• yeah... its strange... where I come from (Slovenia) hair gel is very very popular and the girls here like it. but in western countries I heard this is not the case. Im growing my hair back to long. If you had to rate me from 1-10 what would I be? any flaws, suggestions?

• ooh i see. If you stop using hair gel, grow your hair out and go for the natural look i would give you a 9. You have no flaws.

• You're good looking, just remind yourself everyday