Do guys with experience like inexperienced girls?

I'm not talking about guys that have dated or had sex with tons and tons of girls. I'm just talking about a guy who has had a girlfriend in the past and may have had a sexual relationship. Would you care if you liked a girl a few years younger than you in her 20s and found out she never had a boyfriend before? I'm asking this because I like a guy and I'm insecure. I've never dated a guy/kissed/hugged romantically. This can be quite embarrassing in the early 20s age range.

Most Helpful Guy

• I want a virgin girl not a woman that has been around the block one time to many

What Guys Said 5

• I wouldn't mind inexperience. Its important to be informed about it though, can communicate and make sure things are moving at a comfortable speed.

• Most guys don't mind an inexperienced female.
    We were all there at one point in time and it doesn't really matter to much in the long scope of things.

• I like all kinds of girls, experienced, inexperienced, alls well that ends well.

• A lot of (older) inexperienced guys prefer inexperienced girls as they feel insecure about their ability. Experienced guys like girls, I don't think her being inexperienced would be a problem to many (not for a relationship anyway).

I guess I'd count as experience in the sense you're using it and I wouldn't mind provided you are interested in kissing/hugging and would be comfortable with idea of sex after a while. (Which I assume you would be from what you've said.)

• No its not attractive I don't have time to be making no grand openings on pussy. I don't have time for her to be like " ouch ouch stop stop go slow go slow" I don't want my sheets to look like no murder scene. No thank you can keep your purity shit.

• Thanks for the honesty

• You are most welcome.

• It's not like that for many girls first time. A lot of the time the hymen breaks during childhood.

What Girls Said 2

• I know this is going to sound like a very boring answer but "some do, some don't."

I think that the majority would prefer the woman to have a little to moderate experience, but they're not going to deny someone that is fresh out of the box.

• depends on the guy