You like this girl but her friend asks you out. What would you do?

Say you like this girl and you hang out with her friends to get to know them, you are not yet at that stage to ask out the girl you like or tell her just yet, but what would you do if in the process of getting to know her one of her friends tells you that they like you and if you would be willing to hang out one on one?

Most Helpful Girl

• I would be honest about who I liked and I would pursue the one that I'm interested in.

What Girls Said 3

• You say,

"Hey I'm sorry I came off that way. You're a really attractive girl but I kind of like you friend and I don't want to make this awkward for anyone. "

• if u like her u should deny

• Depends on how you feel about the other girl.

What Guys Said 3

• Go with the friend if you think it could be fun. If you aren't interested in her, then politely say no.

• ohhh complex situation

I'd decline and explain why but I'm not sure I'd risk telling her you were interested in her friend, cos she would spill the marbles and you'll have to sweep them up in front of her, in your undies, whilst spontaneously farting and forced fed mexican beans.

• Your first mistake was trying to get to know her friends. The only thing left to do is directly go to a girl that you like, and tell her what it is.