The block feature on this website doesn't even work?

the block feature on this website is useless--it doesn't work... when u try blocking someone it doesn't block them, it just stops you from being able to reply to their responses on YOUR post... its awful... there is no block feature... also there are crazy people who harass others on their posts and nothing u can do about it...

to the female: blocking doesn't work... if you block someone they can still respond to your posts and message you...

if i block someone, IM actually not able to respond to them.. but they can respond to me.. it makes no damn sense... its a joke actually.. blocking really just blocks YOU from responding to someone... this is a joke right...

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 5

• It only "doesn't work" if you ask questions as anonymous.

It works perfectly fine when you are not anonymous.

• why would you want to comment on a persons post who you just blocked... so you can berate them without them being able to defend themselves? When you block, the assumption is that the you dont want any interaction with the person whatsoever

• Thats how it is here

• Good, I'm glad it doesn't give people an escape.

• why would you need to block someone?

Are you that sensitive and weak? Do they hurt your feelings to easily?

If so then the internet isn't a place for you.

What Girls Said 2

• You can't block them when you are in Anon mode asking a question.

When you are posting a question and they answer in Anon mode, you can click on 'Anonymous' and it bring up a pop up box saying if you want to to block/ignore the user. It gives you an option of yes or no.

• Blocking means they can't message you or respond to your posts. What more do you want?

• To the asker, you can just reply to me here and not refer to me as The Female. Blocking means you cannot respond. If someone blocks me I can't post on their question and I can't message them. That's what happens. It also means you can't post on their questions, which is fair.