Would you be grossed out if you found out that the guy or girl you are dating has a weak bladder?

if you meet a person and you date him or her... and you find out that he or she has a little issue of a weak bladder, would that gross you out?
what would disappoint you?

Most Helpful Girl

• I have a VERY weak bladder. I have to go the washroom all the time. And when I have some sort of anxiety, like right before getting on a flight or a bus or immediately before some sort of exam/meeting/etc., it gets worse - I FEEL like I have to go every three minutes or something.

My boyfriend and I actually joke about it. Right before we leave a restaurant, he'll always ask, "Don't you need to use the ladies' room?"

Not gross at all. It can be funny, or endearing, if you don't play it up as some kind of disabling health condition. Just laugh it off, and s/he will, too.

• I think that's exactly the right way to cope with this kind of issue!
      thank you for sharing your opinion, and I guess you are lucky to have an understanding boyfriend

• It's quite rare for a girl to admit that... you should be proud of yourself, and you have nothing to be ashamed of.

Happy that your boyfriend gets a log with it, and that you have a nice life even though your weakness

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 2

• It might test my idea of who I am and what I think is important. I hope that I would proceed with getting to know the lady and be understanding with her bladder issues. I certainly wouldn't engage in "tickle fights" (uncommon at my age, anyway,) especially if she was above me.

• What do you mean by weak bladder? Do you mean someone who just has to go to the toilet a lot when they drink alcohol, tea, cofee and soft drinks or do you mean someone who is an adult bed wetter?

• I was speaking in general... could be both cases...

• In that case it would be a deal breaker for me, yes.

• sorry to know :(