Guys, if you text a girl while at work you obviously love her right?

If you take time out of your work day to text a girl or text her back you obviously love her right?

22

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't think it's that unusual to have time at some stage during the day to reply to texts. I don't think you can conclude that from this.

What Guys Said 21

• hahaa no. tell that to the first 3 girls I dated.

• Ok, I text everybody back as soon as I see the text. I hope people don't judge me based off that.

• What else could it mean?

• Love her? I wouldn't say that. It's possible, but just texting a girl while you work or text her back doesn't necessarily mean love. Of course, a guy can get in trouble if he's not doing his job. So, if he's risking that, then more likely he probably is in love. But either way, it's rather stupid to risk your job that pays bills just to text a girl at work.

• Lol, I suppose so. In the same way he loves sports, since he's probably checking his fantasy team frequently at work too ;)

• not necessarily, it depends on who i'm texting. if she's a friend i wouldn't want to impact on her family time outside of work so would text during the day.

• no, if I text a girl well in the middle of a movie TV show or game I'm caught up in I love her, if I text her well I'm at work I've got nothing to do at work, just being honest

• wtf? NO... this is some insane logic here lol.

• It's a sign of caring enough to send a text. It's not the last thing before a proposal.

• In a word, yes! If I'm texting a young lady while she is working, it's because I'm going nuts, and need to see her, feel her, or even, just hear back from her.

• He might be bored
    Now writing your girlfriend while in a
    middle of something breathtaking and awesome now that's what i would call love

• Not at all. Most of the time I text at work it's because I'm bored and have nothing to do

• Hell, yes!!!

• Not neccesarily. I text my mates at work sometimes.. doesn't mean i love them. Could also be bored

• No. I suppose you want him to love you.

• no.. he might 'be interested' in her. But love? I think not..

• No. probably just wondering if she has a half hour after work is done.

• Not necessarily...

• You're crazy if you think that. Most of the time any attention we give a woman is to set up to get pussy later.

• I will text close friends whist at work. So if I'm texting you it does mean something. But might not mean I want to date you. But it does me he's risking getting into trouble to talk to you.

• Are you a crazy person? Because that is a completely crazy conclusion to come to.

• I was just wondering. Yeah Im kinda crazy. :P