Guys, when you go out what do you find attractive about a girl and why? Can overweight/verlumptious women be attractive to you?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• overweight? I don't think overweight can be attractive to me, actually it depends on the degree of it. at my gym I see this girl whos overweight but not by much and she is working damn hard to get into shape, I admire that and find it attractive. her dedication, her will, its just wow!

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 16

• I like fit and toned girls that have some curves! But as far as over weight girls, I would say that's a huge turn off for me. Chubby can be cute sometimes however, here's an example www.google.com/search

0|0
    0|0
  • Personally I have no problem with overweight as long as it is proportional. I work in a club so I see a lot interaction between man and women. I see the overweight girls do just as good as the skinny ones.

What Do I find attractive? Face, body, a certain charm.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like the whole package looks and personality sure a bigger girl can be attractive.

0|0
    0|0
  • "verlumptious"? Cute! You mean, "voluptuous"? Those are primarily the kind of women to whom I am attracted. Soft and curvy! You are so beautiful in your photo. Tell us about your body, if you feel comfortable.

0|0
    0|0
  • Every guys is different, Just as some girls like skinny guys, and other girls like Ripped guys.

0|0
    0|0
  • I love curvy girls. I can find a chubby girl attractive too but not overweight. Also curvy legs, short hair and beautiful face attract me most.

0|0
    0|0
  • I guess. They can.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, bigger girls can be attractive. Just not obese, though.

0|0
    0|0
  • Both can, i don't judge people

0|0
    0|0
  • Err, I look at fitness and how they look. Then there personality.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm the only guy out of my friends who find chubby women sexually attractive.

0|0
    0|0
  • Fat females. NO!!!

Think females YES!!

0|0
    0|0
  • Not to me personally, but there are plenty of horny chubby chasers out there, so you'll be fine

0|0
    0|0
  • I tend to like mainly overweight and voluptuous women. But I'm in the minority.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not to me personally, but some do.

0|0
    0|0
  • I find her smile attractive. And, overweight/ verlumptious women can be/ are attractive to me.

0|0
    0|0