Alpha male and female bs?

What is this shit test? I get it that woman have freedom to verify some basic checks before choosing a man. However I don't understand why guys are so terrified to come off as a submisive if they are really only an emotionally mature human being who understands that life is just not that black and white.

All these so called alpha jerks are happy to submit to the boss. I mean if CEO is giving some absolutely non sense I would love to see alpha females and males saying "oh, this is bs and I ain't giving a damn about it!" You can't claim yourself alpha if you be it at your convenience. You are just on a power or ego trip. You are also a push over to someone that is more powerful than you. I think that makes you boring or unqualified or non challenging right?

One more interesting thing is to see all of these so called alphas doesn't mind bunch of relationships one after another. They fail to see they aren't as interesting or such a value for women that can make her merry him.

Please if you don't like someone just be that but don't call them boring, beta or whatever. In the conference of doctors highest quality engineer alpha will suck big time.

What do you think?

Most Helpful Guy

• That doesn't mean that alpha/beta doesn't exist - the alpha in those situations is the boss, the rest are just betas pretending to be alpha. It's situational. These days an alpha isn't necessarily the biggest or strongest man, in most cases it's probably an older man with lots of money and lots of stronger men under his influence as a result. But then if you put that same man in a situation where he's in danger of being violently beaten or murdered without his goons to protect him, or maybe even just a situation where his money has no influence, then he'll be submissive to whoever is in charge there. In any situation there's a leader and a follower, even in couples where they say they're equals.

• Exactly so I don't think there is any really any alpha or beta. Its all situational. Thanks for a reply that I can talk except like others who are quick to judge and say non sense things without even having a guts to answer the question.

Anyway who cares? Of course there is a difference between strong and weak men (emotionally).

What Girls Said 1

• No idea what you're babbling about.

• Its OK... babbling? We all babble sometime what is a mark of a character is to let the person save his or her face and try to help as much as possible. You can't help or share your opinions, its fine but why put anyone down?

Woman, thanks for your time. Have a great day.

What Guys Said 7

• what exactly is the shit test

• Its some of the over hyped crap I have ever read lol

• I'm not sure what the hell I just read

• i think you're envious.

• Envious? Nope I just happen to over hear something at bar guys in age range of 20 to 25. I was simply wanting to know or understand that mind set. Its all.

• Sounds like someone's eternally stuck in the friend zone

• Friend zone? Lol thanks bud. You should be a dating coach I am sure you would make billions as you are so brilliant at identifying the cause! Good luck!

• What are you rambling about? This is pretty incoherent.

• Its all right. It takes a developed intelligence to understand the incoherent question and yet have something to say.

Thanks

• I had no respect for you after reading your first sentence :)

• Deep down, women want a strong man to take care of them and their children. It is inbred into their pyche. It doesn't however take into account that the world and success today is driven by intellect and ambition.

Some women (generally younger and dumber----think High School) still want the top jock that is an unlikely cadidate for being a multi-millionaire or the one that will be trustworthy enough to stick around and help raise the kids.

Overtime, the less successful women in chosing a mate with be pusehed out of the DNA pool but that could take a while, especially with the government keeping their kids from starving (it isnjust truth people) so it will take even longer as they will be partially successful for longer than they should be.