My girl friend have a right to be mad about this?

Been with my girlf friend for about a year now and we both are active with social media. We go to the same college so see each other quite a bit. A week.5 back she noticed that on facebook I had been likeing my friend's posts and photos in recent months, some of these would inlcude me. She wasn't mad that I liked them but mad because I dont ever like her photos that she posts of us. I tried explaining to her that I dont mean anything by it but she is really upset by this. Its been a week and she hasn't gotten over this yet and I think its kind of a childish thing to be mad over.

I've apologized but obveously is hasn't worked. Help?

Most Helpful Girl

• Perhaps with Being in a Real Relationship with someone 'For about a year now,' Somehow she is feeling left out and she is right Because------I don't ever like her photos that she posts of us.
    Proof is in the pudding, never mind just Saying "I will," you need to Show her that on Facebook that she is More than just a friend, like this other schmo from Idaho, and that your relationship is special and that Includes All pix and especially the Ones of... us.
    Start posting romantic pictures as well of even Romantic couples and things that deal with Love that will of course hit Newsfeed. This along with being a new guy, not shy, and to Post Anything or 'Like" anything and I guarantee with a push of a new button, this will save your butt on this 'Social media' site and have everyone else Think you are real sweet as well.
    Good luck. xx

What Girls Said 5

• You may see it as a childish thing, but please know that men and women are two totally different creatures, so to speak. Now, you have learned that it is important to her and you did the right thing by apologizing.

Perhaps, you should sit down with her and ask her WHY it is so important to her, so you can get a better understanding, so you can try not to do this again.

Good luck!

• Well start liking those pics then. If u know its a big deal to her, and all u have to do is double tap what's so hard here?

• I liked a picture she put up a couple days ago and she texted me telling me she feels like i only did it because she got mad to begin with... not because I wanted too

• Well isn't that true? Lol

• some advice...
    http://imgur.com/gallery/s4dh1
    it is childish, but she's just looking for a bit more attention off you

• I get her being hurt. She feels you like your friend more. But if you really didn't mean anything by it she needs to let it go. Yes she is being childish. Girls are jealous over the stupidest things.

• And why don't u like the pictures she posts of you togheter?

• i think its really lame anytime i see people likeing there own pictures, it screams im into myself I think. In my defence she doesn't like them either

• Aha okey I get what you mean it can be kind of weird liking a pic of yourself.
      But I don't think she has the right to be Mad about this, you should talk to her. Maybe she's just jealous you need to make her feel special. Take her out or just focus on her for a whole day.
      That is if you really are into this girl otherwise y'all should talk it's just childish to let these things become a big deal.

What Guys Said 1

• Lol at determining value over a number of likes.