Guys, Dose it matter if a girl asks out a guy instead of the other way round?

I allways wandered what if I ask out the guy instead because I am a confident person but my friends allways discouraged me so I am not sure I was wondering what u guys felt if the girl made the move instead?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Νοοοοοοοοοοοοοοοοοοοοοοο. It doesnn't matter at all. I've been waiting for so long for such question. NO. OF COURSE ITS NOT!!!

2|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 16

• No, it does not. We live in a pro feminist era. If you do it, it makes you more equal than any of those hypocritical feminists

1|1
    0|0
  • I will bet these are the same girls that will bark about gender equality later in life. I think every guy would be into her asking him out.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would actually appreciate it if she asked me out. I'd actually rather it be that way than me having to ask her out. It'd save me a lot of stress.

0|0
    0|0
  • There are no rules, if you like a guy, do what you have to do to get them. Sometimes it helps to do it with a strategy, but go for it!

0|0
    0|0
  • I think it is great. I am so damn shy. Just do it. It also gives you more power to choose who you go out with.

0|0
    0|0
  • No it doesn't matter I remember my high school sweetheart asked me and we were together for two years.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, it's actually a good thing, because that means I have to do less work.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would prefer it. Makes it so much easier on me :P

0|0
    0|0
  • No. If a girl asks me out (as long as they are the right age, of course), then I'd be okay with it.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like girls who are confident enough to ask out first.

0|1
    0|0
  • its 2015 who gives a shit?

0|0
    0|0
  • no. Us guys appreciate that. However females want to be chased like its a game of tag.

0|0
    0|0
  • I really get passed when girls ask me. I just friend zone em'.

0|0
    0|2
  • I've had girls approach me before, asked me out

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd love it if someone (a girl ofcourse) asks me out

0|0
    0|0
  • Most guys would like it. Some guys won't like it but that's probably a small amount.

0|0
    0|0