How come blonde girls/redheads with blue eyes almost always seem to prefer black/mixed guys over white guys? Are they not attracted to their own race?

I noticed that most blonde girls with blue eyes that I notice are with black or mixed guys (latino/hispanic guys count as mixed too since they are generally mixed) and I wonder why?

In general I see brunettes or black-haired girls with white guys, but blondes (and redheads/ginger) tend to go for other races.

Why do you think this is happening?

Most Helpful Girl

• Well if you're going to bring up the topic... How about why aren't they into their own Ethnicity?

Sure there's a lot of white people but technically that's just your race. So why aren't they into the guys that come from their same backgrounds or have the same genes as them?

And honestly I think you're just being a bit over dramatic. We all do. It only seems like that because those are in fact the kind of girls you're into and I'm assuming you're white. It's like asking why do all the black guys want white girls or why just about a guy of ant race only wants Asians.

• Well that's what I was saying.. why do most blondes with blue eyes prefer other races over their own race (white race)?

• I get what you are saying but it's literally impossible. If you and all the rest of the white guys are dating that 90% of the white girls because that's your preference.

The rest of the percent of the white girls that date outside of their race can only be 10.

There are no extra percentile of white girls in the world. It's either you're dating them or you're not. So again a lot of white guys must be single, dating some other race of girls, or the percentile of white girls that are dating interracially are lower than you thought.

I didn't create math I'm just stating it.

• It is possible because not everyone is dating.. more than half of the people are not even dating someone. I said that when I see white girls with a guy (85% of the times that guy a guy of colour) and when I see a white guy with a girl (rarely) in 90% of the cases the girl is white.

Example: In the city there are 1,000 white girls and 1,000 white guys

500 white girls and 200 white guys are dating someone

420 white girls are dating non-white guys and only 80 white girls are dating white guys
      180 white guys are dating white girls and only 20 white guys are dating non-white girls.

500 white girls and 800 white guys are not dating anybody.

Do you understand now?

What Girls Said 12

• I would love to know where you got such a generalization, because from what I've seen, they go after people who they feel they're attracted to or like.

• I guess it depends on the area you live. I've dated all sorts, because I liked their personality (in the beginning, anyways). My good friend is blonde and blue eyed, and has dated different types of guys, but her fiance is actually a redhead with blue eyes.

• I have blonde hair and blue eyes and couldn't give two shits about someone's race. Someone is cute or not and every race has cute guys and less cute guys.
    The only preference I've got is dark coloured hair and being tall. White guys can be like that too.

• Overall there are way more guys with dark hair in this world than white guys with dark hair. Very, very, very few white guys have dark hair (I don't consider light-brown as being dark). So overall you are far more likely to end up with a non-white guy.. thanks for proving my point.

• Anyway.. as I was saying, I'm talking about the majority of blonde girls, not all of them. The majority of blondes are with men/guys of colour.

• That's not even true. Almost every blonde girl I know (and trust me, almost every girl I know is blonde) date or has dated white guys.

• You're a little too old to be generalizing like this?

• Where did you get that from?
    So because one blonde girl with blue eyes chose a non-white guy over you, you believe every single blonde girl with blue eyes does?

• I'm blonde with blue/green/grey (my eyes change color) eyes and I only go for my race!

• Father figure was Italian bio dad half native American a father figure thing for me I do find blond guys with blue eyes attractive but most white guys I know prefer blonds or brunettes unless the guy is a blond with mixed genes then they'll consider me let alone I have to convince people I'm 38 and not 20 lol!!

• Not to mention the fact that a redhead but like I said people think I'm lying about my age all the time and the white guys always go for the blond and brunettes over me so makes sense to choose some one who resembles my father!!

• My mom was a blond but for some reason she chose to be with mixed men and then she got me a natural redhead!! lol!!

• I have no clue, nor do I care, because it doesn't apply to my life like this free xper does :0

• WTF? That is a total BS story.
    Facts or proof?

• I have blonde hair and blue eyes and I prefer white men. Although there are a few black/mixed men that are good looking. I would still rather be with a white man.

• This sounds ignorant. Not all blondes and redheads prefer to date guys of other race. Race, color has nothing to do with two people dating. Is NOT because they look for blacks, or color people is because they liked the person and race/ethnicity comes after or is inrelevant. Maybe those girls don't date u because ur values r ignorant

• I did not say all of them. I said that almost all of the ones I see are with black or mixed guys. I rarely/never see them with white guys and if I do they don't even look like they are dating.. more like friends or something.

• Well then, in my school all most 'all' blondes and redheads are friends and date people within their "own". But still is no general rule of why these Specific type of girls hang out with people of color, I mean haven't u though that maybe they hang out with them cuz they like how they r and not how they look like?

What Guys Said 11

• Damn I had thought you were gone for good...

• Can you proof that or do you have some statistics?

• Christ here we are again, everyone is different, your hair colour does not mean ANYTHING at all. Therefore such statements are completely false.

• I know a lot of girls like that and they'd only go with white men

• And even more generalizations. Where do you people get this stuff?

• Where do you live, that is not a common thing

• I dont see it im mixed

• Because being white is too mainstream.
    😉

• Seriously, that is BS.

• Nonsense. Perhaps the ones you see are the dumbest of the blondes who don't realise that they are about to become Single Moms. ;)

(It's funny because they are)

• I think you just prefer blondes and only notice them doing it when it is most of the regardless of hair or eye color.

• So what you are saying is that most white girls prefer black/mixed guys over white guys regardless of hair and eyes?

• That is what I'm saying.